Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Halloween is one of my Favorite holidays here some of my costumes I make These are of my best sellers it comes in  sizes 
Newborn
0-3 months
3-6 months
6-9 months
12 months
18 months and 24 months they do run small  Prices as of 2013
                                                          BUBBLE BEE  $ 35.00

                                                                  Mermaid $40.00
                                                              Tinker Bell $ 35.00
                                          Dracula Onesie ( Pants not included) $40.00
                                                                     Frankie $30.00
                                                                      Pumpkin $40  Please email me or message me on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lisas-DIY-Crafty-Thing-and-Stuff   Or craftylisalove@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment